Call and book your free no obligation quote Today...
Free Domestic EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) with all fully installed Domestic Solar Installations under 4Kw. Call for full details and terms and conditions.
How it Works?
- The Photovoltaic panels produce a DC current dependent on the amount of light.
- This is then converted into AC (standard domestic) current and fed through a generation feed-in meter.
- You are still connected to the Grid (energy company) so if you require more electricity then you produce that's ok.
- All electricity that you produce is monitored and a Feed in Tariff paid.
- Producing electricity all year round will reduce your electricity bills considerable (usually reduced to zero)
- Any excess electricity you don't use will be monitored and fed back into the electricity Grid.
- A government back scheme will pay you a Feed in Tariff for all the electricity you produce.
- This is a guaranteed income for 25 years under the scheme, although the tariff may change very soon index linked and tax free.
- Installing Solar panels also reduces your carbon footprint, with solar being a renewable energy source.
- Our installations minimise the disruption to the household. With fully qualified installers, we ensure all the work is carried out to code.
- Starting with a structural report of the existing roof to ensure the weight of the panels can be installed on your roof.
- Most of our equipment will be installed in the attic space, with a small amount of work in your meter cupboard.
- On completion of the install, everything will be tested and an appropriate certificate issued.
Q: Does it only work in summer?
A: NO, even on a cloudy day the panels will be producing electricity, they don't need direct sunlight. In fact PV panels work more efficiently in colder weather, so a crisp winter morning with sunlight is ideal.
Don't delay and call today, the Feed in Tariff scheme will be changing, so lock your tariff in now..
Call for a free no obligation site survey.....